Friday, September 16, 2022

Prissing In My Name

 Even I need . . . What Else? Many Girls, have caused me drama, in the last year. Slipping their teeth, well, at least I can have a little money!?! My attitude, hasn't been appropriate, as these black care givers can be very manipulative. Using better and mire protective accusations. To almost, anything I have. I have heard nothing but transitional wallets; and when I replied to My Father and bought a $25 ElfBar Vaporizer. That one of the caregiver's had put their secret whisper into. I can tell I was being used and it really does hurt bringing that up ... constantly, Though they do this on purpose of piss! Sept 19th 2022!





It's Friday; and yeah! I won't be seeing My Father, this weekend. I feel like I'm in my original old room and these are grouped out puffs, which the device . . . was too expensive! In fact; everything is too expensive right now. I am hesitant . . . to call my caseworker, and I know they aren't my personal everything but these classes and courses mean everything to me. It's a choice, to get into a conversation, and yeah Public Relations is what I had and so is Advertising.




No comments:

Post a Comment