Tuesday, May 24, 2022

My Blog is A Year Old

​Today is a special day and I have been writing on this blog for a year. I’m glad I haven’t given up and I show that through the year the ways I have been changing. Although at first I wasn’t writing that much. I have become more passionate about sharing what I want. 


I woke up at 6AM and smoked a few cigarettes and had a cup of instant coffee. Then took a shower and got dressed. My caseworker took me to go get 3 packs of Lucky 🍀 Strikes yesterday. She told me she hadn’t had a journal for a year as she asked me if I had been blogging. This month I have written everyday and I hope this continues.


It’s 7AM and I don’t have anything to do until we go to the center. I want to express how much having a blog has helped me. Especially this one throughout the year.


The Ways In Which This Blog Has Helped Me.


1. I may be using blogger, which is free, and making no money doing this but at least I have a passion for writing and can share with others.


2. I have something creative and mentally empowering to work on during my free time.


3. I can keep up with personal growth and share what I have been learning through reading articles from others.


4. I have a healthy way to vent and get the things I want to say out there in the world.


5. I have received a lot of great complements from those close to me.


6. I can keep up with my thoughts and my progress and keep improving.


7. I look forward to writing more and keeping this blog open for a long time.


8. I can keep up with things that are changing and really see what direction I am headed in.


9. I feel that God wants me to write and share the things he’s showing me in my life to help others.


No comments:

Post a Comment