Labels

family Improvement Money Dedication Blogging Goals Smoking Writing Business Doing Better relationships Center Father group work Communication Degree Working needs Love Change Coffee College God Caseworker Breakfast Caregiver Counseling Life Wishing Budget Growth Social Media Vaping Weekend traditions Education Mood Starting Over Wishlist moving forward Blogged Church Cigarettes Feelings Mother Reading shopping Art Beliefs Books Discipline Fishing Help Holiday Home Medicine Mindful Morals Mornings Strengths Together female time setbacks Belonging Christmas Meeting Monday Pinterest Reflect Role's Situation Support Taking Care habits laundry teach Alive Birthday Coffee Shop Cold Comfort Confessions Creativity Drawings Easter Friends Hospital Influence JF-Designs Mom Momma Myself New Year Online Support Perpetua Pizza Religion Safety Self-Care Sisters Social Struggle Successful Talents Thanksgiving Things Done Vape Week Worry 37yr Activity America Anniversary AudioBook Bible Blood Drive Burden Buying Career Categories Cereal Children Cleaning Clothes Clothing CoVid19 Diadem Hearts Doing Bad Easter. Season End Of The Year Energy FEAR Focus Furniture Future Girl Gospel Gpoals Healthy Hopes Hurt Independence Inspired Jail Juice Learning Little One Live Fit Living Life Lucky M.O.B. Mature Meditate Mental Mind Right Month Motivation Move NOZ New Month Niche Orange Splices Organize Organizing Parents Passion Past Planner Planning Prayer Present Prison Purge Read Reasons Red Bus Regrets Remebering Remember Repay Resources Reward Room Roommate Saturday Scary Season Selfish Sentence Shedule Silence Slow Down Spiritual Spirituality Start Straighten Up Study Summer Summoned Sunday Talking The Gang Topics Transcripts Treats Trip Truth Trying TxWes Understanding Value Vape Juice Videos Visits Walmart War War III Wash Day Weekends Weekly Winning Winter Worth decisions housemates love perfection psychiatrist respect talent why

Tuesday, May 24, 2022

My Blog is A Year Old

​Today is a special day and I have been writing on this blog for a year. I’m glad I haven’t given up and I show that through the year the ways I have been changing. Although at first I wasn’t writing that much. I have become more passionate about sharing what I want. 

I woke up at 6AM and smoked a few cigarettes and had a cup of instant coffee. Then took a shower and got dressed. My caseworker took me to go get 3 packs of Lucky πŸ€ Strikes yesterday. She told me she hadn’t had a journal for a year as she asked me if I had been blogging. This month I have written everyday and I hope this continues.

It’s 7AM and I don’t have anything to do until we go to the center. I want to express how much having a blog has helped me. Especially this one throughout the year.

The Ways In Which This Blog Has Helped Me.


1. I may be using blogger, which is free, and making no money doing this but at least I have a passion for writing and can share with others.


2. I have something creative and mentally empowering to work on during my free time.


3. I can keep up with personal growth and share what I have been learning through reading articles from others.


4. I have a healthy way to vent and get the things I want to say out there in the world.


5. I have received a lot of great complements from those close to me.


6. I can keep up with my thoughts and my progress and keep improving.


7. I look forward to writing more and keeping this blog open for a long time.


8. I can keep up with things that are changing and really see what direction I am headed in.


9. I feel that God wants me to write and share the things he’s showing me in my life to help others.


No comments:

Post a Comment