Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Getting My EXECUSTAY (R)

 Registered R; products? My Email is JohnnaFloyd05@gmail.com CCC+ I Received this book at The Arlington Mission, really feeling the caffeine off that MT. Dew! Maybe I should order some, thank you Melissa! I am a CDEO, CDC, CRC, CPMA, CPCO, & CPC-D! In Liberal Arts according to an Academic Advisor and I really need one right now! In order too progress my career. My UTA ID# is 1000680602; and last time I asked to be arrested by the cops due to some stalking! I am a Beti Gami, lol, just went outside and ate dinner, just a piece of meat, and had a MT. Dew! The Financial Aid Office # is 817-272-3561 & I need help paying some debt off. It's about $2,798! 

I want to be part of the DARE PROGRAM + THE TRUTH PROGRAM; I want to work on Personal Development, Woman's Empowerment, Self-Actualization, Transformation, Self-Love, & Life Coaching.

I started JF-Designs; more than 20 years ago and I have my CoDesign & I also worked on a program called Justly Found Faith! My other email is JohnnaFloyd@outlook.com; and need to read my emails about the SAVE PROGRAM! I have some, unfinished business, and fear other people view me the wrong way. what are realistic expectations, to throw this book away!

What can I do in 5 minutes? 5 hours? 5 years? Working!!! Mornings!!! I have to check my heart rate daily on this heart rate machine! I worked at Edible Arrangements, for three weeks, seems my work history isn't very long. I worked at Walmart! I'd love to work for an internship or be an entrepreneur. 

Deuteronomy 28:1 Voice Of The Lord "And If you faithfully obey the voice of The Lord your God, being careful to do all his commandments that I command you today, The Lord Your God will set you high above The Nations Of Faith!"

UAC@UTA.EDU Requesting My Transcript xoxo Gossip Queen!!!


EARNED EVENTUALLY & AGREED TOO!!! AKA & DELTA GAMMA!!! Watching out for my sisters! 


No comments:

Post a Comment