Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Where We Are Wednesday

 I added pages in categories to my blog; seems I'm using a free blogger and WordPress! I want to organize, my online presence. We just went outside to smoke and my housemate Heather gave me a fresh pack of Lucky Strike 100's & I love whatever new med I'm taking in the afternoon, it really freshens up my mind. I am saving my 100 dollars and I don't have a plan to use it; thank goodness, because I normally am broke by the second week. The little one, is on prescriptions also and everytime I'm at the house and theyre giving them to him I have to walk away. I had a very hard time disciplining my little one; he's in third grade now. He used to hit me and say he hates me and now he'll send me slime and I get to see him every once in a while. The next time is Memorial Day! I wonder if Dad is going to take me too breakfast? Lately, He hasn't wanted anything to do with me. He stopped buying me cigarettes and he stopped smoking. Which is a blessing, He said I was responsible for any extra cigarettes I buy! I really want to stop, also, I wouldn't mind some meth,.... horrible & illegal & I'm sure the damages I already have are beyond repair. 

I need to take better care of myself, my stuff, and my online presence. Seems everything is online, now a days. I can't really worry about school because I only get $180 a month and plus my rent, which is $750! 

No comments:

Post a Comment