Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Washed My Hair

I just took a shower and washed my hair; last month Ms. Charnel bought me some shampoo! I have no idea what I want but hopefully I save some money! I have $23.65 on CHIME; & $100 on VENMO! I want to use my money wisely and don't know what I need. This money is too last me all month, so I don't want to go using it recklessly & I've already used $21.33 on TEMU. Maybe I'll start making a Wishlist and just hold onto the money. I also have $58, on health benefits! I get my new glasses next Friday, being open to financial aid and trying to stop buying cigarettes. Dad said I am responsible for extra cigarettes I buy. 

HMM??!! How to budget, well for first thing, getting paid this way, is different for me! It has been around that, my Pay-e was giving me $25 Cash and Venmo for the September through November 2023"! Then Christmas came around and I spent about $80, on the little one! On Temu! Then January and February, he did the same thing. Then in March, I didn't get paid more than $80, then this month he paid me all my money on the first! It Should Be A Blessing!!! Waiting Too Receive Snacks on the 15th! 

Each month, I make a little more than RENT! I'm very blessed to be in the SSI program and I've been on it since June or July of 2013! My Ex-FiancĂ©, introduced me to the program! It pays my rent & I have Well Point Health Insurance! My bed is still a mess and I'm really enjoying using my laptop after not using it in a while. There's a house-mate here that complains about people touching her. I haven't been in the loop with what diagnoses the little one has but I wish I knew. I have been out to eat breakfast 78! weekends in a ROW! I Wonder if that will, continue? I hope I rebuild bridges and my caseworker is trying to find me a ride to church, last year my parents bought me a large Beautiful Words Journalism Coloring Bible! 

I think, I'm washing my hair too much! Though, he requires us to take a shower each night! Thinking about spending $35 on Amazon! Though First, I'd like to talk to my caseworker. People here, have bought drugs, Mt. Dews, Boxes of Food, and I have saved my money. I shouldn't depend on everyone else and am grateful for any help I get. My caseworker really, looks after me! I realize that other people have gotten paid but we don't need to ask, about others, or do we? Please leave me A Comment! I have a counseling appointment on the 24th of this month and I'm having so much fun typing.

What Topics Too Bring UP At Counseling With Tony Mack?!?! Why I left my little one when he was 3 1/2, how to rekindle the love with my sisters, where I see myself in the next three to five years, why do I hate myself, and what tactics work when trying to get your life right! Danial, said he's really nice! 

We need to get some more Lawn Furniture and I just fell on a table! I'm going through Amazon and making a watch list; at 8:30PM we went outside and seen a family of racoons. I just spent $38.64; on some sewing thread, Lucky Brand Spray, Body Wash, and a ten pack of underwear. I need to get ready to think about bed and I'm finishing some candy.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment