Sunday, April 7, 2024

Smash X 2 : Are We Smash Material, Safety!

I'm extra uncomfortable: this random dude asked for $100, and I know I don't owe anyone money! So, I bought this new electronic vape juice on Thursday! It tastes like green apple jolly ranchers! Talking under breath is not good, and mostly these spies are uninteresting but, my father read some of my blog and said it was interesting. I love my dad completely and today is Sunday; I watched Fielder Road Baptist Church & need to read Psalm 95! Don't be violent, does this weed sticker mean I'm violent? Maybe, a new bible cover, still wanting shit although most of my money is gone. The eight of us, in this house, and I have my stuff, everywhere! Seems, this time, next week: Danial will be taking me to Church! Thank You for It!



I haven't played a video game in forever, ... The games I have on my phone are Super Slime Sims : I need to send Brandon some! I'm talking to my father right now on Facebook Messenger! 

I don't really know all the stuff that Brandon is into because I don't live with him but he seems to be having fun, mostly when he's over there, he wants alone time with his iPad, we had gotten iPads for Christmas this past year. I like this juice but have asked housemates for cigarettes a couple of times. Boss Man, walked out, he's on his break and won't be back for another hour. What is pride? I take pride in a lot of things and I want my blog to be one of the best one's on the internet! I need comments; my roommate, thank goodness, I only have one has agreed it would be awsome to get a comment! It would be one of my first ones, I have the three books I'm Reading & I read Psalm 95 oh are we corn in a cornmaze? Funding would be good and one lady was trying to help me but she asked for $50, then I told her I could maybe giver her $8 to help me. I made lures as my first job when I was a kid, the little one has set up a slime shop & I need to focus on comments about products for Temu that I have bought! 


Help A Fellow Woman Out!!! I have $12 or something, and $66 on Healthy Benefits! Now A Days, are people asking for money from, just anybody they want. I just took three daily vitamins, two vitamin d's, a vitamin c, and a Tumerick, which I'm not vegan! Reading; Red Lip Theology by Candice Marie Benbow! For The Church Girls Who've Considered Tithing To The Beauty Supply Store When Sunday Morning Isn't Enough! Never allow anyone too pull you out of character? Trying to finish this chapter!
Fathers should assist, daughters, with major purchases! Or, are they trifling? I want good things to happen! A target, for Gaslighting? I really need some bodywash, socks, and sport bras!



No comments:

Post a Comment