Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Why Wisen Up

 I don't think the center has been very good for me, so I'm staying home today. I just broke up with my boyfriend, no need to mention his name. Though I need to really work on myself, I am staying in a room and a new girl is moving in. I need to take inventory and check emails. I need to volunteer and see about going back to work. At the center, I was so bored! I hated being surrounded by people that imitated me and got on my nerves. I'm listening to my headphones and my case worker just called me. I need to get checked for cancer and stop smoking. Updating my online presence and working on several websites. I have $100 on Venmo that I am saving and we're working on a budget. I have counseling on the twenty fourth. I get my new bifocals next Friday and I am getting older. I need to give it a break and organize my stuff and work on myself. I haven't been on my laptop in a long time. I haven't been feeling too good and I want to improve. I have a HP Laptop, an iPad, I got for Christmas 23" and a cell phone. I think this break from the center is going to be good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment