Monday, April 8, 2024

Memories Of Malcom X

I swept the room, like BIG BOSS MAN; had asked us too, and just waiting on myself to mop. I believe that if we don't read that we lose our brains, there was a lot in common with Collin & I and he was constantly in jail. These, silly people, if they call the cops from concealed confinement, they get fined. Last Month, I only made &$80, which didn't afford much. I bought, this Malcom X book for about $8 and just looked up a beanbag chair and a back pillow for sitting and my bed last night, but his ideas we're worse than mine. I still haven't eaten breakfast, seems like Boss Man, didn't seem to care for it!

The Jail at Tarrant County Corrections Facility would, feed me at 6AM everyday and the last sentence I served was three months. I need to have my needs met & that is definitely, My Father, and Not! Means Of Shoplifting. Boss Man, is in there watching CSI. I'm being too hard on myself, a daily character trait.


I still need to go through all of these and edit them, find ways to make money and take better care of myself! Especially, organize photos and documents.

April 1957 In New York!!! I Remember Harlem! The Analogy Last Today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment