Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Tarrant County MHMR

This Morning; I woke up at 8AM, I felt groggy. We had cereal for breakfast, Cosmic Brownies, they we're very good. I haven't written in a while and I am trying to continue to do good and stay in a good mood.

Although; things like my purple ashtray breaking and a kind friend saying they'd replace it. Then looking at how I refilled my water jar, that I got from a resale shop, the entire reticent was $11.97.  It's that time of a month again and I'm fully supplied for myself with pads. 

My Father bought me new vapor juice last week Black Cherry and Sweet Strawberries. Although; I know that the charger for My Vaporizer is completely torn up. I am hoping and praying that I can buy another Vaporizer. I do need to get it from another shop besides Luxor's. My Luxuries and most precious items are being requested by other women.  

We're all doing the best we can... My phone hasn't gone off! I didn't want my awesome and lifestyle to get me in anymore bad situations. Agreeing with My Own Parents and enjoying what I do have. In a long time and their stating . . . I'm too young to really try to add anything else, too, try to take care of myself. 

I willingly forgive yourself and myself; but I am trying not too worry. I grew up a soldier daughter and a Governments daughter. Though; now the choices they are handing me. Do I know as a 35 year old woman if they are good for me or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment