Sunday, November 12, 2023

Sickness Sunday

It's the last day of the weekend before we have to go to The Center. Drinking coffee and had three donuts and a breakfast burrito. Listening to Elevation Church Online; changed my sweatpants because I stinked like piss, this morning and it's disgusting and mostly all my clothes are dirty, and I can't wash them till Wednesday. I wish I felt better, ... I had been coughing and coughing and barely feeling like myself. Drinking coffee; remembering all the good things God has done or is still doing. 


It's 11:40AM; and it's almost lunch time. I won't see my family for a while because they're going to Mississippi, so My Father can go hunting. Sitting here with all my pens out and thinking of what to do next. I'm taking courses on Coursera but chose to chill out and prepare for the week.

Had a Dr. Pepper, then two PB&J sandwiches. Then walked next door and bought two Venom Energy Drinks. Went outside and smoked and now I'm just sitting on my bed relaxing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment