Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Tuesday’s Trial’s

I’m sitting at the table after coming inside from smoking two cigarettes. My cup was left on the table and someone threw it away, meaning I could only have one cup of coffee this morning. I miss the days at my parents house, where I could drink as much coffee as I wanted too. I’m still reading about goals on Pinterest; I need to set goals in all areas of life.

Including Spiritual, Physical, Financial, Organizational, Relational, Professional, Giving, and Recreational. 



These are some of the different areas of life, that are important. It’s important to break goals down into manageable steps. This morning I woke up at 6AM, and smoked and took a shower. It’s especially important not to get stuck in the big picture but rather use that as a reference point. I need to focus on what needs to happen in order for me to live a better life. I am learning to be a mature woman and I need to work harder to start achieving better things in life.

Then take action steps, and make Milestones, through daily action. I know The Group Home; helps me with stability and my father says it’s better than sleeping under a bridge. Although; no one tells me what to do or think about how life can improve. Hopefully these are things I can bring up in counseling. Other then having our chores of making sure our beds are made in the morning and receiving my medication and cigarettes and meals. I feel like there’s a lot of things I could do during my free time.

Although, I need to depend on God and find it within myself to know what I can do. That’s part of being thirty, I am doing better than I was when I was running off. I feel closer to God as I have been reading my Bible App. I am outside smoking and am grateful for the money my Dad put into my account last night. I wrote these different parts of life in the back of my new planner, in the notes section. I am reading articles a lot from Pinterest on suggestions to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment