Saturday, November 25, 2023

Saturday Skillet

    I just came inside from smoking two or three cigarettes; and I am resting in bed after drinking coffee. My Dad took me out to Skillet N' Grill, again this morning. I had chicken and waffles and honey Dijon and I have some of an omelet in the fridge. A quiet morning: but the silly part is I haven't been waking up when my alarm goes off at 6AM. Instead, I've been waking up after turning it off around the time the house worker arrives. 

    It's about ten thirty; and I have Pinterest open and need inspiration. Maybe learn on how to improve my relationships or just find something interesting in general. It's the weekend and I have nothing planned and nothing to do. 

    Ten Things I AM grateful for: 1. My Family: I have a great Father, who I can depend on. Thank you for taking me out to breakfast! 2. My Daily Writing Ability! 3. My Love of God 4. SSI 5. A Warm Bed 6. Clothing and getting to do laundry once a week. 7. Drinks and food! 8. Relationships within the group home. 9. Reading Articles. 10. Transportation to places I need to get to.'

 

No comments:

Post a Comment