Thursday, March 24, 2022

Together Thursday

​I’m feeling content and calm this morning. As I am starting to see that staying with the group and my medication is working to my best interest. Enjoying my third cigarette and had my coffee. Going inside to adult day care after I smoke one more.


I brought my backpack; with my planner and pens that are in a pouch. Also in there is my large and small sketchbooks and colored pencils. Along with two coloring books and my journal. I am proud of myself for taking better care of my stuff. 



What does it mean to have your life together? 

At the moment I am at The Day Care Center and there’s a lot of people who come here every day. I am reminded that my group is just as important as my family; and they are my family. There’s been several people that have been here in the group home in the last five years. We have seen people come and go. I have been in the group home for seven years and have stayed for over a year now. The present šŸ’ moment is a gift and I am drawing closer to God; hoping to live a brighter future. As I move into the future I hope to be a mature and smart adult that makes the right choices and becoming more productive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment