Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Time For Tuesday’s

​I went fishing with my Dad this Sunday. He picked me up at 5:30AM and we spent all day together. Spending time with my family is important to me. I was able to spend some time with my son and I had a good day. I caught about seven big fish. My little one is excited about Easter and he wanted me to put carrots 🥕 in the yard to make an Easter Bunny 🐰 trap. 



I am back on my regular insurance on Friday. I’ve missed going out for the past month with my caseworkers. Some of my most important values include; Family, Group, Hobbies, Growth, Determination, and especially Spending time with God. 


Today I am at The Day Hab; at The Lions Center. It’s Tuesday and I am sitting here at the table with other people that attend. It’s almost the end of the month and Friday is April Fools Day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment