Wednesday, March 16, 2022

We Witnessed Wednesday’s

​Didn’t bring my backpack or purse today; I want to get a better grip on life and felt like that stuff was weighing me down. So often in life, we feel where not exactly the  best versions of ourselves. It’s helped my mood today and I am drinking coffee and eating grits and sausage for breakfast. It’s important to eat breakfast in the mornings; did you know we’re the most alert in the mornings. 


Four P's Policing, Prevention, Penalties, & Parenting.

Also it’s right around the time people are celebrating lent, although I have never celebrated lent myself, so I’m giving it a try and trusting God with the fact I don’t need to carry around so much stuff. I only brought my cellphone and my cigarettes and my Zippo. 


I’m working on self reflection today and adjusting myself accordingly. I figured it’s better to start on a fresh page and still without all the baggage of the past. I use Evernote for my main writing task. My main projects are my five year plan and my self reflection documents. 





No comments:

Post a Comment