Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Lunar Lapsing

 I have a small book of John placed in front of me; sinning through the streets for a long walk of two miles in the snow. My Dad used to joke that he would walk in Mississippi eight miles in the snow. A lot of these things are because of what my parents have said. I'm glad I have good friends but my roommate and I are having a hard time understanding each other. Only eight cigarettes left after I have had my two mile walk and got a random ride through the streets in a nice car.

The Dylan apartments are nice though they keep working on the water, air conditioning, and sounds. I have felt this through a lifetime of being thirteen and I'm sorry I left off my project of Lunar New Year without warning. Still at 35; which I did just take my medication I feel like a child.  



I don't like whistling my teeth with my cigarettes, it's expensive and I only have $12 left! Left or Right Window? Let me tell you when I was working at McDonalds I couldn't tell the difference between right and wrong and mostly my life depended on guys and cocaine! I worked in a mathmatical lab at thirteen and I have two bowls of cereal and an addiction to what we met on concrete. 

This wedding ring is real; and I was asked to remove it by fifteen people since I was sixteen. When they asked where was he, he was still stuck coal mining! Who's farm was it because it's warmer and now our weather is all messed up!


No comments:

Post a Comment