Friday, November 24, 2023

Friday After Thanksgiving

    Back inside from smoking, sitting on my bed and just drank my last Pepsi. I had a great thanksgiving, and my roommate is playing Christmas music. A couple of days ago, she surprised me by buying me gummy bears. My Dad came and picked me up Wednesday at 11AM and we went to go eat at King Buffet. It was a big buffet full of every type of Chinese food. Then we got a fishing license at Walmart, and he got me a vanilla milkshake from Sonic. The little one wanted a lot of "Alone Time"! 

    Then on Thanksgiving, Mom and Dad spent all day cooking together. I stayed in the extra bedroom and each night I fell asleep earlier than they did. We had ham, green bean casserole, sweet potatoes, and some other stuff. That night Mom made a pecan pie and we had ice cream. I don't cook and mostly we eat at the center that we attend Mon-Fri from 9AM to 2PM. I guess the rest of the group is there, anyway, I have no idea where most of the group is. 

    Then He dropped me off at 9:45AM, after we ate at Skillet N' Grill! I had chicken and waffles, and my leftovers are in the Fridge. Had Smart Popcorn and a Big Red and a Pepsi, and a lot of coffee. It's the Friday after Thanksgiving and I don't have much money, only about $8. 


No comments:

Post a Comment