Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Waking Up

I'm still tired, after waking up at 8AM and going outside to smoke and having two cups of coffee. It's raining here in Fort Worth Texas, and we didn't go to the center today. A meeting with a new Doctor for the house. We're allowed to sit two people in the front of the house to smoke. I'm waiting for another cup of coffee and happy we get to chill out at the house today. When waking up what is the first thing you do? Some of my favorite things are to smoke, drink a cup of coffee, or get dressed. Though most of my life I have been lazy and I really had a good time listening to music on my earbuds instead of dealing with my housemates yesterday.

I'm charging my Geek Vape on my computer and writing, like I said, I intend on writing for sixteen days straight. As it said about The Lunar New Years, yesterday I was watching a movie called Home and I got kinda upset when one of the housemates turned it off. My Psycho Social case worker from Diadem Hearts gave me homework to do that involves writing feelings and I didn't write it last night. Often times, I'm forgetful and I really don't want to be complacent.

No comments:

Post a Comment