Thursday, February 2, 2023

Thankful Thursday

 I consider how I slept last night, forced at the bottom of everyone's feet. When I was invited, they weren't too. . . Nice to me, so I left, people have threatened me out of a lot of beautiful experiences I could have had. Last night my favorite and big matching Geek Vape went to 0.00V from 40.0V and I don't know what what that means. Though I woke up, the rain and snow are melting and I try to see from everyone's perspective. I wrote in my Happy Planner about Appropriations this week and it has been snowing and raining and the walk to the store is a dangerous route.

I normally receive $25 a week and My Dad is my Pay-E. Not knowing how much or what it is worth is a dangerous thing. I am looking forward to every weekend but smoking all four packs that fast, kinda concerned me. I have Chime and Venmo after having a long relationship with Frost Bank. Which was stooken away from when I gone camping.



I just made oatmeal and knowingly I have no cigarettes left! I keep my blog for myself and AVE College has accepted me and they are charging me a non needed fee of $28,000?

2 Samuel 3:21 at 9:14PM

And Abner said to them & David, "I will arise and go and will gather all isreal to My Lord the king, that they may make a covenent with you, and that you may reign over all that your heart desires." So David sent Abner away, and he went in peace!


No comments:

Post a Comment