Thursday, March 2, 2023

Matcha Through March

 An unwelcome cut off from My Dad's phone to mine occured before I went outside to smoke the last Lucky Strike in my Third package. He reminded me that I had a package at his house and we talked about more important manners and matters, this time. I told him that Matcha was a very forgiving color, as I am a very forgiving person. I don't like when people stand and are in my way. I normally stick to myself and my other individual who is in this room is giving her story. Hidden behind this white plank of white cabenitry I feel like a spy ... Instead a needing to clean room and another coat of polish. 


Since My last story with Samuel, I realize this coat of polish shoes that someone had worked powers of my heart! As I sang, . . . I Am a Dead Girl! We normally; sit outside at the center, and today a box of books showed up. I got a new Reader's Digest and a Book of Proverbs. My Adulting 101 Book, 
I bought thirteen months ago at The Ross that Job had wanted me to work at , . . . and My Explosive Child Book from My Parents still situated without being opened for a while. 



I talked about HOPE Church; but honestly I just remember fights around there! When I was homeless, and now I have been in this house 28 months. As A War Doll; of my dear beloved father, I am reminded to treat myself as a princess and not listen to these other statements of meanness. 


No comments:

Post a Comment