Saturday, July 29, 2023

Happy Thirty Sixth Birthday

It's the day after "My Thirty Sixth Birthday"; and I am the only one in my room at the moment. Thankful for time alone and grateful for growing up. I just started charging My Geek Vape and it's hot outside, about 102'. Enjoyed lunch, of chicken wings, green peas, and a roll. I came home to Hightower at 9:15PM after my parents and I drank coffee and father and I smoked hookah. 

I must say, that I have the coolest parents ever and they are very supportive. We shared wild berry hookah and we stayed at Narah's lounge for about two hours. First, they picked me up at five thirty and I got in the back seat of their aqua Ford Bronco; my mom had made me a sour cream pound cake that is almost gone. I hope everyone in the house enjoyed it. I also had brought my medicine; in a clear round container and I didn't take my medication until after I got home at. First we went to Jin's; which was renamed KBBBQ and had about three plates a piece. At the table there we cooked meats that we got from a buffet and had Chinese noodles and pumpkin porridge. I received A New Journalism Bible, and I plan on reading it straight till the end. 


No comments:

Post a Comment