Sunday, July 9, 2023

The Week After Independence

I had a Pleasant Saturday, thinking too myself! After Dad had left, I really started to pay attention to my own heart, again. I listened to some music and too about five educational segments. Then around 3:15PM; I walked to the corner store, TEXACO, and spent $9.06 and bought; a snack? lunch? of Muncho's, A Green Apple Gatorade, and Red Original Venom. I am in Advertising and I enjoy taking photos of what I purchase and.I needed to buy it because around that time I had gotten hungry and I didn't have a plate of lunch, although, The Chicken N' Waffles; we're great but me and my father didn't talk very much but about ten minutes. Outside, of our favorite morning ritual!



I question, myself, what direction,... since I am turning thirty-six what direction I will be heading myself into. My phone doesn't necessarily go into my laptop and the photos don't connect. In fact there's a lot of technical things I would like to know right now; but either I haven't had the time, patience, or objective too I don't know a day that I look mainly too my cell phone or laptop for stats; even though I took the course their simply aren't any. It's 7:18PM; just took my medication as the group was in a line, there's currently six residents in the house on Hightower. I need to read my MHMR handbook; as I am still questioning, why? I wrote on My "Day Dreamer" Planner, why? I wrote I have an appointment tomorrow. 

My Father left me at the CAVE CARE group home around 11:30AM.  Handed me four boxes of Lucky Strike Cigarettes and $40. I also received my Healthy Benefits Package! !  It's the Nineth, and I watched church, this Sunday! Woke up and it was raining, I had several cups of good coffee and even some Starbucks cold brew. With the fellowship of group home members, although, I wonder what is too much and never want to hurt myself by giving time or things they aren't needing or are ungrateful for; for instance giving a woman a pack for some money. Went to breakfast with my dear dad and he told me something. I learned this Sunday that even I am not that strong. I resist the urge to fight, but when verbally over vented has happened; I turn into a recluse and that's not at all possible because tomorrow I have to go to The Center!  Three Coca-Cola's gone and three dollars gone and still, an organized backpack! Even though, I had tried several times to make 

No comments:

Post a Comment