Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Tuesday’s Testimony

​Good Morning; Mr. Tracy just arrived and yet again I didn’t wake up when the alarm ⏰ went off! I am sitting outside with the group,… smoking! I was able to change my layout to one that doesn’t have columns! I like it better! Knowing that we need to treat people respectfully and yesterday;… my father and family were back from Hot 🥵 Springs. We talked about how those people were cousins and he asked me if I had been a good girl. I’m kinda concerned that my 🖤 emoticons show nothing but a blonde haired girl.



Even at 8:07AM;… I kinda was upset that for the twentieth time my Zippo from two Christmas 🎄 ago went missing again. My slushy blue Mio went out also! Thinking about how this life is and isn’t fair! Though too much on that thought would destroy me.

No comments:

Post a Comment