Thursday, June 29, 2023

Carpenters On The Roof

The Carpenters: have been working for two day, I sit here and ponder how long their assignment is! As stated by The Woman Leader; It will last two weeks. I have not paid them much attention, but rumors about them being my second cousins and even being romantically involved, is highly unpolite and pointed out by several of these house members who daily stalk my sit and my room. No one, in the entire town deserves to have their money and monetary items destroyed, stolen, or tricked by otherings.




I have been sitting in my room, for the last 45 minutes,.... Math really is funnier, and I ask them to leave my individual rights alone, by picking up a MHMR law guidebook to work on what has really been happening in the last decade, which would entirely take too long. To long for what I won't provide, all the time, really gets on my nerves. As a group of Cave Care Consensus it's not my job to provide this person with peck it with and at me cigarettes to lead to humiliation from humanitarian science.




When you account it to the sound of a hammer and nail going into the panels. A drummer has past away several months ago and I sit here praying to hold on to any amount of life I have left. I have dated two carpenters, my first when I was only fifteen, . . . and we would go into, places only we know. The sounds and hoping their careful up there and knowing that their equipment is mandatory as I learn about writing for young readers. Sometimes, it's been my accountability project and I tested that for myself and on Monday a pack of Lucky Strikes wen't missing. I bought an Omarion Rainbow Blast Vaporizer Today for $30; which are normally displayed at our local Texaco but cost $47. I bought it at Artisan Vapor's when I talked to my Peer Support Counselor from Diadem Hearts. 


I went to MHMR this morning, and when Mr. Tracy got here the Carpenters we're already here. I got home at 12PM, after my appointment and the day before my birthday, I have another appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment