Labels

family Improvement Money Dedication Blogging Goals Smoking Writing Business Doing Better relationships Center Father group work Communication Degree Working needs Love Change Coffee College God Caseworker Breakfast Caregiver Counseling Life Wishing Budget Growth Social Media Vaping Weekend traditions Education Mood Starting Over Wishlist moving forward Blogged Church Cigarettes Feelings Mother Reading shopping Art Beliefs Books Discipline Fishing Help Holiday Home Medicine Mindful Morals Mornings Strengths Together female time setbacks Belonging Christmas Meeting Monday Pinterest Reflect Role's Situation Support Taking Care habits laundry teach Alive Birthday Coffee Shop Cold Comfort Confessions Creativity Drawings Easter Friends Hospital Influence JF-Designs Mom Momma Myself New Year Online Support Perpetua Pizza Religion Safety Self-Care Sisters Social Struggle Successful Talents Thanksgiving Things Done Vape Week Worry 37yr Activity America Anniversary AudioBook Bible Blood Drive Burden Buying Career Categories Cereal Children Cleaning Clothes Clothing CoVid19 Diadem Hearts Doing Bad Easter. Season End Of The Year Energy FEAR Focus Furniture Future Girl Gospel Gpoals Healthy Hopes Hurt Independence Inspired Jail Juice Learning Little One Live Fit Living Life Lucky M.O.B. Mature Meditate Mental Mind Right Month Motivation Move NOZ New Month Niche Orange Splices Organize Organizing Parents Passion Past Planner Planning Prayer Present Prison Purge Read Reasons Red Bus Regrets Remebering Remember Repay Resources Reward Room Roommate Saturday Scary Season Selfish Sentence Shedule Silence Slow Down Spiritual Spirituality Start Straighten Up Study Summer Summoned Sunday Talking The Gang Topics Transcripts Treats Trip Truth Trying TxWes Understanding Value Vape Juice Videos Visits Walmart War War III Wash Day Weekends Weekly Winning Winter Worth decisions housemates love perfection psychiatrist respect talent why

Thursday, June 29, 2023

Carpenters On The Roof

The Carpenters: have been working for two day, I sit here and ponder how long their assignment is! As stated by The Woman Leader; It will last two weeks. I have not paid them much attention, but rumors about them being my second cousins and even being romantically involved, is highly unpolite and pointed out by several of these house members who daily stalk my sit and my room. No one, in the entire town deserves to have their money and monetary items destroyed, stolen, or tricked by otherings.




I have been sitting in my room, for the last 45 minutes,.... Math really is funnier, and I ask them to leave my individual rights alone, by picking up a MHMR law guidebook to work on what has really been happening in the last decade, which would entirely take too long. To long for what I won't provide, all the time, really gets on my nerves. As a group of Cave Care Consensus it's not my job to provide this person with peck it with and at me cigarettes to lead to humiliation from humanitarian science.




When you account it to the sound of a hammer and nail going into the panels. A drummer has past away several months ago and I sit here praying to hold on to any amount of life I have left. I have dated two carpenters, my first when I was only fifteen, . . . and we would go into, places only we know. The sounds and hoping their careful up there and knowing that their equipment is mandatory as I learn about writing for young readers. Sometimes, it's been my accountability project and I tested that for myself and on Monday a pack of Lucky Strikes wen't missing. I bought an Omarion Rainbow Blast Vaporizer Today for $30; which are normally displayed at our local Texaco but cost $47. I bought it at Artisan Vapor's when I talked to my Peer Support Counselor from Diadem Hearts. 


I went to MHMR this morning, and when Mr. Tracy got here the Carpenters we're already here. I got home at 12PM, after my appointment and the day before my birthday, I have another appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment