Saturday, June 5, 2021

Saturday & Pinterest

I have some good moments and some hard moments; and my mood is quite moody since I'm on that part of the month. I've been researching Confidence and working on my Pinterest... Was planning on working on my blogs all weekend; so I could feel like I accomplished something. Life is ever changing and everybodies advice is different. Just tried to go down stairs to smoke and they said no. I shouldn't take everything so personally; but lately I feel like everyone has been picking on me or that I'm relying on them too much.


We just ate dinner; at 3:45PM - Today has been kind of a strange day...
I've been in my pajamas all day and I haven't called my dad. We had gravy chicken and rice. I added a Pinterest Widget to the bottom of the page. I also have no idea what to write about today; and I have been very unproductive and uncreative lately.

Ways To Grow In Confidence; Practice positive self-talk and hang out with people who support you. Take Really Good Care of Yourself, Stop comparing yourself to others, create boundaries, 

6 Proven Ways to Build Confidence | Psychology Today

No comments:

Post a Comment