Thursday, June 3, 2021

PCP Appointment & Self Care


I’m sitting outside the Heritage Day Care Center; and we just finished lunch. My Case Manager; picked me up at 10AM and we went to go see my Primary Care Provider. The PCP; took 5 tubes of blood and I gave a urine sample. I need to schedule an OBGYN appointment and do my best to improve my health. 
We had Lisa’s Chicken for lunch and on the way to the center I got a Dr. Pepper and Monster Kona Coffee from Valero. 




Looks like we’re not going to be able to work this weekend. I called my Dad; almost every day this week, and he’s annoyed that I’ve been calling so much. My Mom added me on my new Facebook.  

I have to start doing better; not only for myself and my future but for the sake of everyone involved in my life. 







No comments:

Post a Comment