Friday, June 4, 2021

Friday & The Start Of The Weekend




I did better with my money this week; and bought myself a nice necklace and pair of earrings from Sam Moon. I’ve been looking forward to getting paid my $50; from my parents on Friday. 

Waiting on the pastor to pick me up; to go to Heritage Day Care Center. I love going there during the week; and on Friday we normally have a dance party and a drawing from the tickets we receive for doing good during the week. I 

I have been sober for three months; and intend on staying that way & I am trying my best to improve myself everyday. I’ll be 34 in two months & I want to do better for myself & trust God in every detail of my life. 

This Weekend; I’m not starting work but we will be soon. Soon we will be working at The Texas Ranger Ballpark & AT&T Stadium working concessions. It’s been since 2013 since I’ve worked; I received my Social Security soon after starting a job at Wal-Mart. I was offered a job in 2016; but started going to Texas Wesleyan for Productions and Humanities. The schedule didn’t work out with Fiestas.














No comments:

Post a Comment