Wednesday, June 2, 2021

The Month Of June on MMP For MHMR

My Case Worker dropped me off at the house...
She picked me up a little after lunch and we went to The Dollar General to get pads; seems I'm going to start my period soon. Then we went to Sam Moon and I bought a necklace and some earrings. Then we went to Brauhm's and I bought a double dipped cone. I have a Doctors appointement in the morning at 10AM. It is good that I haven't spent all my money on Cigarettes this week; unlike the week before. So that I could get myself some things I wanted and needed.

I have been doing good so far; one more month at this house then we move into our new house. Then my 34th Birthday is coming up... I want to have a Native American Birthday! Last year my parents took me out to eat German Food for My 33RD Birthday!



Today was laundry day and I just finished folding my laundry. Then put it in the teal bin I keep all my clothes in. I have two bins that we bought at Wal-Mart; one for clothes and another one for other misc. stuff like books and toilet paper.

Right Now I Would Like To Talk About; Where I Stand in my own opinion as myself. I am Single; and not looking for a relationship - seems I just don't do good in relationships and have a disorganized attachment style. I am giving my parents custody of my son; I tried to contact my ex to get his number and his address and I'm still waiting on a reply, so we can get the papers for the Adoption. I have a roommate; and have seven housemates all together. I have been living in a group home for the past six years; and left a total of five times. I go to a Daily Day Care Facility; and I really like it. I see MHMR two to three times a week and they have been a big help.

Dispite all the set-backs; I am looking forward to things getting better in the future. While not walking down negative roads again. Things change all the time; but I have learned I'm better here and it's better to follow God's plan. The more I follow the rules the better it gets also.

No comments:

Post a Comment