Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Remembering Easter

​I haven’t blogged in a couple of weeks and days. Yesterday, when I told my caseworker that I wanted to write but didn’t have the words to say, she was very encouraging and had faith in me. I started taking Prozac last night as my Psychiatrist prescribed. A mood stabilizer and hopefully it helps with the mood I’ve been in. 



Things don’t always go the way you and I plan. Sometimes, you have to struggle to do the best you can. I went over to my parents house for Easter. My little one was sick. Easter is the time we remember Jesus’s resurrection and thank Him for dying on the cross to save us from our sins. 


It’s important to believe in yourself, and to take care of yourself. I will be turning 35 years old this year and I am doing better than I have in the past. People may not act the way you want them to. You can’t always control what is happening. My Dad’s truck had problems, so we couldn’t go fishing. We missed church on Easter and stayed home watching movies. 


We had an Easter lunch that was good and my little one and I colored placemats from his new coloring book. I don’t want to go into to much detail about how my family and I have been interacting. All I can ask is that things get better. 




No comments:

Post a Comment