Saturday, April 30, 2022

April Is Over

Today is the last day of April; and it's going to be May. May 8th is Mother's Day and I am thinking of all the times I have spent time with my family. This year has been going really good and I'm dedicated to staying at Home. I wrote in my Goals Journal; my core values for the month of April and May. I am sitting on the floor with my laptop and my books. While listening to a playlist I made on YouTube. I can't use my desk because the TV is on it. It's dark in my room and I have been focusing on what I can do to make life easier for next month. My rent is paid and my bed is made. 



My Core Values: Core Values influence our behavior, personality, thoughts, attitude, and decision making according to https://thirdbliss.com/the-importance-of-values. She writes about the value behind core values.

For April I wrote Family, Patience, and Resilience. 

For May I wrote Timeliness, Creativity, and Learning.



No comments:

Post a Comment