Friday, April 29, 2022

Work Is Over

​Actually work, literally never ends. Although I bring my backpack to the center every day. I have become stale in my artwork of drawing, painting, and photography. I’m enjoying writing as inspiration comes to me. For most of the week my backpack has sat on the ground and I haven’t been using it I'm much more on my iPhone to pass the time. I did make a bracelet today! When in a creative rut and needing to pass the time, I have been less than productive. Seems most of the time I am smoking and feeling a deep dark depression. I have read several articles on Pinterest about Creativity. I'm hoping that Biden has some way to help us with Financial Aid for Student Loans. I am a Public Relations and Advertising major; lacking five to seven classes before I can officially graduate. 



We had an awesome dinner of ribs, rice, and beans. Cooked by our lovely caregiver tonight. I don’t know how to cook and really missed out on that in my life. Took my medicine and have enjoyed sitting outside to smoke for a while before and after dinner. I'm listening to relaxing music at the moment and working on my blog. Thinking of what I can really sit or lay here writing about. Next weekend is Mother's day and I remember my little boy telling me he didn't want me to come over. Though my parents we're nice and said that I am. It must be the age that he's at; hopefully this won't last forever with him having hurt feelings towards me. I try to be sweet and nice most of the time. When I can't be I resort to closing myself off so I don't hurt anyone.


I received my “Cinder” book back from a house member. The book is a good one and it’s about a twist on Cinderella but she is a cyborg. Meanwhile; there's this horrible plague that is all over the country of China. The next book I am reading is “The Night Portrait” by Laura Morelli. Although I have started this book and am only a tenth of the way through.  


There’s not too much they ask of us to do around the group home. To wake up around 8AM and make the bed. Rent was due today and my father paid my rent. I am appreciative that my rent was paid and look forward to another month here. Although there is no light on in my room and I need my lamp in order to read anything other than my laptop or my phone. It's time for another smoke!




No comments:

Post a Comment