Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Why Worry Wednesday

Sitting in my room, after a long day at the center. Watching some motivational and informational videos. Worry causes your problems to get worse. Your circumstances are not the center of your life. Keep going, acting, and doing what you must do because then you will find the peace of God. Housemates, asking for cigarettes, we have twenty minutes till we can go smoke. Seems that's all anyone around here cares about, even though, My Dad has given me almost nine packs of Lucky Strike Red 100s, I don't want to share them. I am on a journey to self-awareness by looking at myself from an objective point of view. Through understanding my strengths, limitations, and weaknesses. Reading through some of the old journals I have and adding to them. A lady from Diadem Hearts came to the center "Northeast Side Adult Day Care" and had me sign some paperwork for the program. Ten more minutes till we smoke, normally the residents don't talk to me unless they want a cigarette, which I have told them no several times. I don't want to be used and treated badly and they have been a nice gift from my father. My hands are cold from being outside and I smoked two cigarettes. I have generalized anxiety disorder that I have to take medication for.


Worry; to give way to anxiety or unease, allowing me to dwell on difficulties or troubles. Thoughts, Images, Emotions, and Actions, of a negative nature in repetition. Uncontrollable manner that results from a proactive cognitive risk made to avoid or solve anticipated potential threats and their potential consequences. 

It's 6PM and I just refilled My Geek Vape with Tigers Blood. 

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment