The MITs bus didn't arrive at 8AM, and instead we sat in the kitchen till about 10:30AM. It's 12:39PM and smoke time was from 12PM to 12:30PM. My family made it home safely from Mississippi and we enjoyed Thanksgiving here. Although, I haven't seen them in two weeks, I miss them. Waiting for an order from Amazon to process the payment through and I already received the little one's Christmas present. I miss the days when True Mental Health would take me out and we would do fun things like go to The Water Gardens. Though, now I have changed to Diadem Hearts and have little to talk about. The caregiver made brunch; breakfast sandwiches and I had some coffee.
It’s 2026” on the verge of 07” 39TH Birthday Partying Will Be Fun. My little one will be thirteen three days after; Christmas… I live in a group home & Want & Worked 🖤⬆️ After Life Hours! I bought a $20 Year long Blogspot Subscription! First thing from Apple Cash on my iPhone 11! Im a 39 07/28/1987
Labels
family
Improvement
Money
Blogging
Goals
Dedication
Smoking
Doing Better
Writing
Business
relationships
group
Center
Father
work
Communication
Love
Coffee
Degree
Working
needs
Change
God
Breakfast
College
Counseling
Caregiver
Caseworker
Growth
Weekend
traditions
Social Media
Starting Over
Vaping
Wishing
Education
Life
Mood
Mother
moving forward
shopping
Art
Blogged
Books
Budget
Fishing
Holiday
Home
Mindful
Morals
Reading
Strengths
Together
female time
Beliefs
Belonging
Christmas
Church
Cigarettes
Discipline
Feelings
Help
Medicine
Monday
Mornings
Pinterest
Reflect
Wishlist
habits
laundry
setbacks
teach
Alive
Birthday
Coffee Shop
Cold
Confessions
Drawings
Easter
Hospital
Influence
JF-Designs
Meeting
Mom
Momma
Myself
New Year
Online Support
Perpetua
Pizza
Religion
Role's
Safety
Self-Care
Sisters
Situation
Social
Struggle
Successful
Support
Taking Care
Talents
Thanksgiving
Things Done
Vape
Week
Worry
37yr
Activity
America
Anniversary
AudioBook
Bible
Blood Drive
Burden
Buying
Career
Categories
Cereal
Children
Cleaning
Clothes
Clothing
CoVid19
Comfort
Creativity
Diadem Hearts
Doing Bad
Easter. Season
End Of The Year
Energy
FEAR
Focus
Friends
Furniture
Future
Girl
Gospel
Gpoals
Healthy
Hopes
Hurt
Independence
Inspired
Jail
Juice
Learning
Little One
Live Fit
Living Life
Lucky
M.O.B.
Mature
Meditate
Mental
Mind Right
Month
Motivation
Move
NOZ
New Month
Niche
Orange Splices
Organize
Organizing
Parents
Passion
Past
Planner
Planning
Prayer
Present
Prison
Purge
Read
Reasons
Red Bus
Regrets
Remebering
Remember
Repay
Resources
Reward
Room
Roommate
Saturday
Scary
Season
Selfish
Sentence
Shedule
Silence
Slow Down
Spiritual
Spirituality
Start
Straighten Up
Study
Summer
Summoned
Sunday
Talking
The Gang
Topics
Transcripts
Treats
Trip
Truth
Trying
TxWes
Understanding
Value
Vape Juice
Videos
Visits
Walmart
War War III
Wash Day
Weekends
Weekly
Winning
Winter
Worth
decisions
housemates
love
perfection
psychiatrist
respect
talent
why
No comments:
Post a Comment