Friday, November 11, 2022

Happy Birthday Mom

 It's My Mom's 54th Birthday today, and Veterans Day! It's raining and almost 12PM! I'm sitting in my room, listening to the rain fall harder and harder from the sky onto the roof. As it's Veteran's Day I changed into a blue shirt. Going to eat breakfast at Skillet N' Dinner tomorrow morning and go shopping with the family. They got the toilet unclogged and were able to go to the bathroom again. I made my mom a card! I started a new WordPress at http://www.johnnafloyd.wordpress.com and have two blogs now. Just sitting in my room and waiting for lunch. Yesterday, was The Marine Corp. Birthday!

For the most part, I haven't been doing anything! Vaping! Focusing on success and moving forward in life! Went outside with the caregiver, who is going to Wal-Mart, and just used the bathroom, now that it's fixed. It's getting cold outside and it's wet and the walkway is flooded. Back in my room, I hope My Mom is having a good Birthday! 




I'm sitting in my room, damp from the rain outside, remembering the conversation with Dad from yesterday. It's 12:34PM, watching Veterans Day stuff on YouTube. Health, Happiness, and Productivity to Finish the Year! It's November and Thanksgiving is soon! Then it'll be Christmas and the 9 Year old's birthday! Hearing the kids voice on this video about Veterans Day! Thank You, for Your Service to defend Our Freedom. We have 18 Generations of Soldiers who have served in the Armed Forces. 

Use your words to heal and bless others and wait to react, thinking about what I want to accomplish before the year is over. Right now, I am comfortable and am reading about Goals. Goals are not the same as wishes and dreams and need a concrete plan. What are My Goals for the next five years? Maybe I'll finally receive the Financial Air from school I am needing and go back and finish. My Mom is finishing her second bachelor's degree in Journalism. I just became an aunt, Aunt Cathryn! My family is doing good and there are eight people here at the Group Home. Staying at The Group Home has been a blessing and were waiting on our caregiver to come back and have lunch. I'm looking forward to drinking a sugar free coke and going shopping tomorrow for some more drinks.

What can I do This Month? This Week? Today? As a group, we're waiting on hearing back from MITS for transportation to The Northeast Side Day Care, and we will start going there throughout the week. I just got into the Diadem Hearts program and waiting for our next appointment. I had fun getting QuickTrip with one of the caseworkers this week. This month, My Dad, Sister, and Son, are going to Mississippi on the 18th thru 27th. I am staying with the group! 

I'm going through some old notebooks and reading what I have written. I like to take notes from Pinterest,  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment