Saturday, November 12, 2022

Super Saturday

The time we spent together is precious, and I can't wait till we get to spend more time together! Sitting in My Room, thinking about this morning. I was able to see My Mom, Dad, and the little one. We went to go eat at Skillet N' Dinner, me and the little one got Chicken and Waffles. I still have a box of food left with Chicken and Waffles. My Mom and Dad are Happily Married, and I admire their relationship. Hoping one day, I will be that happy! Their good with the little one and he asked if I could come over more often. We spent time playing with an iPad slime maker, and he said he wanted a beanie boo's gift basket and some Hot Wheels for Christmas and His 9th Birthday. My Mom said, "Thank You, for the card!" Though we weren't together for long, we had a good time. They got me four packs of Lucky Strike cigarettes and two cases of Dr. Peppers. 



Balancing social life and getting things done. How much time, should we spend together? I was with My Family for an hour! There is definitely a difference between spending time together and spending time alone. I'm sitting in this room with two other people and there are eight of us who live here, and our caregiver is here.  It's healthy to have several people you can spend time with. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment