Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Tuesday's Thoughts

It's 5:39PM; I've been home from the center since 3PM. Yesterday, they didn't come but today the MITs bus arrived at 8:30AM. After I finished a cup of coffee. It's close to the end of the year and I am getting ready and in the Christmas Spirit.

The caregiver is making our meal downstairs in the kitchen, and we just came inside from smoking. Had some liquid iv energy drink and a Dr. Pepper since I've been home. 



Today, two people called from Diadem Hearts to say they were meeting with me this week. I have an appointment for Thursday at 3PM. One a Psycho-Social and the other a Recovery Manager. I talked to my Dad on the phone at 3:30PM and told him that they were coming to meet with me this week. We're going out Saturday morning to go eat breakfast at Skillet N' Dinner. I will know more, when they come to talk to me.

Still waiting for My Amazon order to go through and process, called Amazon and they said that payment would be when it ships. My housemate and a close good friend here gave me a nice ring today. The Northside Adult Day Care was decorated with Christmas decorations and tomorrow marks the last day of November. 


No comments:

Post a Comment