Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Diadem Hearts

I just got asked if the elderly lady, smokes in the house. Went outside and smoked two cigarettes, and another member of our group home got in trouble with opening the back door. At 3PM, after we got home from The Northeast Side Day Center; a man by the name of Job came to talk to me about the wonderful program of Diadem Hearts. He stated that not to many people get into the Program, and I am one of the fortunate ones that did. I am a recovering addict, mostly weed and meth, and I have been Sober over a year. A senior in college, looking forward to maybe one day finishing. We had an over the computer interview with a service coordinator and he said services will start this week. 

My Three Goals

1. To graduate college with a bachelor's degree in Advertising.  

    I haven't gone to school since Spring of 2018 and have five more classes till graduation. 

2. To grow closer to My Family.

    I have a ten year younger and eight year younger sister, who I don't talk to very much.

3. To mature as a young Christian woman.


The Five Programs I Am Going to Be a Part Of

1. Psychosocial Rehabilitation -

2. Nursing Services -

3. Peer Support - 

4. Transportation -

5. Substance Use Disorder Services -

No comments:

Post a Comment