Saturday, March 18, 2023

Saturday's Situation

I have spent most of the day, in my room working on a list of topics that I found that I wanted to do more research on throughout my planner. Sorting them from topics to cover Saturday to Sunday and throughout the week. I was surprised and happy that my parents came by and dropped off four packs of Lucky Strikes. 



I'll open a pack at 5PM. It's good to look at your current situation and find ways to make it better. I have a way of letting my mind wander to topics that aren't good for me. We had a good morning, except for the fight that broke out this morning. Though we had the main provider of Cave Care come in and situate everything in proper working order. I am nowhere near perfect, but I tend to stick to myself and am mostly quiet. It meant the world to me that my parents came by. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment