Thursday, March 16, 2023

St. Patrick's Day Tomorrow

Had a cup of instant coffee, just now, before I went outside to smoke a cigarette. I am thankful for my St. Patrick's Day long sleeve T-Shirt, that My Dad bought for me. Not to be too personal, but I haven't had anything to write about. Using My Happy Planner to record the days in which we go to the center and that's pretty much every day. I'm hoping that, my family, comes home safe and sound tomorrow, and that I will see my father this weekend. I've had my haircut for the last two weeks, and I love it! The storm, seems to be over, and we we're under a Tornado watch till 5PM. 

St. Patrick's Day is tomorrow, and I have only written on the blog once since the beginning of the month. The people at MHMR, put me on Trazadone for better sleep. We're having chicken tonight and tomorrow we're going to the center where we have breakfast and lunch. I believe, we all need a little luck in our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment