Friday, March 17, 2023

St. Patricks Day

We celebrated St. Patrick's Day at the center today, we wore green sparkly shamrock hats and took photos. They handed out green beads and at the end of the day they took up the hats and the necklaces. It's the weekend and I have ten cigarettes left from what my father handed me last weekend when we went fishing. He said, he can't go this weekend, tomorrow because My Mom and Him are going to be taking pictures. 



I hope he drops by and takes me too breakfast and provides me with four packs of Lucky Strikes. I have learned it is dangerous to make someone, your entire world. God, should take more of your life than anyone and my main concern shouldn't be cigarettes. Although, every weekend he's provided for me, I have been thankful. My parents drove home from little rock, Arkansas, today and I'm still waiting to hear back from them. Spring Break was this week and I had the joy of talking with my case workers. I want to just chill out this weekend and it's Friday! The weekend is a good time to relax and catch up on things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment