A total accident ‘waiting for a place to happen… to keep women and men… escorts ‘away or inside or outside the door to me, that uniform and door ðŠ done ✔️ nothing wrong ð! Three thirds ðĶ battery ð just charged ‘it … sit & song ðķ! I’ve been here almost a month and we’re watching ‘Pirates of The Caribbean & I wanted to go to #Lexi’sFoodMart . . .
The Experiment 'Placed By Plenty of Winter Green's is I don't want to keep looking for people that are going to 'ATTACT THE TASS: All I Can 'Say is Nosy is as Nosy Does ... I shouldn't be locked up!
Stop Sniffing 'My Cigarette or Cigar: Last $17.80 . . . Lexi? Heart ❤️! I worked at portrait innovations & recently lost ðĄ my caregiver ‘Miranda after the pandemic in a hospital ðĨ on October 9th 24” after being picked up by three 3️⃣ cops ðŪ♀️ & Shellie!
Yes! I Haven't Played 'Soccer Since 2013 ... Now, It's 2025" If I said, ... I loved something, they would threaten and try to harm myself!
I thought ð all this school wanted was my money ðī! I realize some ‘evil girls did but safety 27
Pirate ðī☠️ PaPa Kurt: I think & know I didn’t like ‘that! I’ll try to be ‘nicer; 28th Generation of Soldiers ‘ARMY
18” transfer from Texas Wesleyan & UTA are Cramps? Are, . . . Camping ð️ $250 Moved in Rent … Social A
& In Downtown Fort Worth, Texas as I bought: $7.98 Main-Streets - Had $20, . . . Took TikTok Off! Laundry
I’m 37 & Tried to True . . . To Trial?

No comments:
Post a Comment