Tuesday, December 21, 2021

The Lions Club Center

It’s Christmas week; and I’m counting down the days till I see my family. This week we’re not at Heritage and we’re at The Lions ๐Ÿฆ Club. Yesterday my caseworker picked me up and we went to the Dollar Tree ๐ŸŒฒ. I bought coffee and we looked around. Then we went to Sonic and she got me an orange ๐ŸŠ cream slush. I have $1.60 in my Chime account & $5 in my Venmo account. 


A Financial Technology Company & Not A Bank; 
Unfortunately, I had to close my 
Frost Bank Account Down in 2020, after I went to jail.

Ways To Make Money Online: I normally get sent $180 to $213, a month! I am interested in freelancing and making a profit from blogging. 9 Ways to Get Paid Instantly - Chime





Then when I got home I needed to clean out my closet and vacuum. I placed the bag of stuff I got for my house ๐Ÿก mates on the bed. Cleaned and then called my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment