By Now! I understand they have a right… 27! I am remarkably having an… answer for my pain! I HAVE Dentures & I Don’t Know but I lived on Smokerise Court of Mistro! A Is … Living Spaces; Could Hoy

Pham! I Only Have A π❤️π©Ή Three! Notes π️ I Need To Tell Myself? Who’s My Pay-E π Burger π Mount! π€π§♀️ Once Upon a Time! π Slowly… I have made a recovery ❤️π©Ή 10:30AM & It’s Not My Fault But Stay?

I ‘Realize that McDonald’s is ‘Ice Cream & French, I simply realized I should go back & forth? I ‘only stared at someone else’sπ
Do, what with a ‘Visa … Thanks π π³ &AJ ‘Replied With ‘Marriage? I am Proud π₯Ή of YOU but ‘Materials of $2,000 of El Fin!

Bye!?!? π CE… Because I am Not as Cute as Maybe π€ Maya! None of this π΅πΌ♂️π» Matters but … “I just worked ???”
No comments:
Post a Comment