I have not written in over a week and not much going on besides just ate dinner 🥘 and smoked a cigarette. Just opened the second out of the five packs my dad bought me. I’ve slept most of the weekend and seems my counseling sessions are stopped for the next three weeks.
I have $60 in My Account and this week is the last week of NueroStar the sixth & final week of doing brain 🧠 scans. Also, I have two important medical appointments.
Don’t know who is going to be my Caseworker this week but I need…
Going Broke After My 38TH Birthday 🥳 My Birthday was the twenty eighth of July & that morning I called my family at 11AM! Dad sent $300 & text Happy Birthday 🎉!
I am diagnosed as Bipolar and Schizophrenic with severe anxiety 😬
I don’t know exactly what I spent this on but something about not getting to go out and have a drink 🥃 with my family ‘eats me up inside.
Then I Got A Warrant & Went From Making $380 to $185 = $200 less than ‘I was till the end of the year!
$185! at least that is $47 a week & we get paid next Wednesday … I wish I had some of that money left & need to do better.
The warrant was paid off but I have to repay dad,
No comments:
Post a Comment