It’s πΊπΈ President’s Day tomorrow and we all had a good ❤️ Valentine’s Day yesterday. Staying one more night then going home to the Group Home tomorrow. We had Lisa’s Chicken π for lunch & I took my medicine. I ate all my chocolate and shared some with the little guy.

It’s almost time for me to take my meds & I have drank a lot of diet soda today. I ate leftovers & I need to remember to eat my leftover omelet tomorrow before I leave. I really need to talk to my recovery ❤️π©Ή manager about a packet I got in my parents mail, it said not to keep it private. Two things arrived at my group home today and I wasn’t there, my three pairs of jogging pants and Lisa’s white t-shirts.

The weather was nice outside today & I’m going back to the group home π around 9AM. Smoked half a pack today,… this is my family & once I get back to the group home, I don’t know when I will see them again.
No comments:
Post a Comment