
Snuck in? Love ❤️ cooks our great meal 🥘 but I just took a can of C4 🩸 I’m hungry but I’m eating 🍽️ slowly, my G-Ma used to tell me & daddy to eat everything on our plate 🍽️. It’s hard to stomach it all & I’ve been sick 🤢 lately…

Can I please 🙏 go back to sleep 💤 stop 🛑 chunking shit 💩! Steady hand 🤚 vs. Backwards Handed shit 💩! ‘Please Respect 🫡 your elders and parents. Then he said don’t walk in the streets 🏕️ 25” vs 26” me first from the little one.

Just took a shower 🚿 two hours ago and the only thing you can worry about is your self. I should not have rushed into life and my mother was eighteen when she had me & then an eight 8️⃣ & ten 🔟 year younger sister that I used to help with.

No comments:
Post a Comment