Monday, December 6, 2021

Monday's Mood

Waking up this Monday Morning to being able to drink coffee with my two awesome housemates. We went outside to smoke cigarettes at 8AM; which is what time where allowed to go outside. 




The Weather Outside Is Getting Cold & I Don’t Want To Get Frost Bite Again. 

The weather is turning colder and I need and was needing my sweatshirt. I love the new blanket I bought for my bed and Christmas is coming up. I need to stay inside when it gets too cold 🥶!

I’m lucky to have a house on Hightower I share with my housemates and hopefully one day I can take care of myself. When I think 🤔 of how careless and reckless I’ve been with my life I don’t have to regret it. I just need to do better the next current moment and make wise decisions. I don’t have to beat myself up about the 5 times I ran away & got hurt 😢 or stuff stolen from me. Don’t have to think negatively about the 5 times I went to jail for shoplifting. <p>

Beginning to look a lot more like Christmas.


We decorated the house this weekend for Christmas; putting the tree up and the stair way is decorated with tensil. We are waiting for our caregiver to come and give us our medicine. Thinking about what would be good for me to do; following house rules helps. 


This weekend we watched "The Nightmare Before Christmas" and mostly I stayed in bed all weekend. I haven\"t been very creative the last few weeks and on Friday my caseworker started talking about coping strategies. This weeked I painted my nails a pretty Christmas Tree color. Getting along well with others is important to me. Also, I want to do the best I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment