Thursday, December 30, 2021

Drawing Ends The Year

​I love 💕 drawing and for Christmas this year my parents surprised me with a new sketchbook and expensive Tombow Pastel Markers. A Carton of Lucky Strikes and A Zippo, some make-up and some candy. It's the end of the year and we're starting 2022. I want to focus my blog on what's working for me and how I am moving in the right direction. I got my injection this week and bought some colored pencils.




I had an amazing time with my caseworker this week and today she bought me a white chocolate mocha from a nice coffee shop at Babylon's. Then we went to Dollar Tree, note they went up .25 cents on every dollar. I bought a steno notebook and two things of instant coffee and some toilet paper.


 

We don't go to the center tomorrow; and it's New Years Eve tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment