Friday, December 24, 2021

Christmas πŸŽ„ Eve

​Merry Christmas πŸŽ„ Everyone; Christmas 2021" A Time To Celebrate The Birth Of Jesus Christ and four days to Have A Birthday for the little boy, who will be turning eight. OH!, how they grow in my heart!


This Morning I woke up at 3:45AM ❤️‍🩹; then went back to sleep till 7AM. At 9AM . . . Mrs. Cheryl showed up and I opened the present from her sister Mrs. Cookie πŸͺ. A picture that said “Be You” that was held in a frame.

My Dad picked me up shortly after I had taken my medication πŸ’Š and she gave me my pill box & after we got done smoking a cigarette. 



Dad picked me up and we went to go get donuts 🍩 !! Then at 711 I got two packs of Black American Spirits. When I arrived to my parents house 🏑 the house was decorated nicely and there were presents 🎁 under the tree and we watched “Encanto”

Going to The Christmas Eve Service at 3PM…

The 🌟 appeared again from the Eastern skies. It led them until it hovered over the place of the child. They were at the right place at the right time. They entered the house and saw the child in the arms of Mary. They then opened their luggage & presented gifts: Gold, Frankincense, and Myrrh.

Matthew 2:8-11

No comments:

Post a Comment