Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Tuesday’s Ten Before Christmas

Consecutive actions are all it equated too; last Saturday from a chicken πŸ” and waffles to steak tonight. I can tell you I have been very blessed to make it as far as I have. It's almost Christmas and our tree is up and we have gifts under the tree. Smoking House Montegos from North Carolina where my Aunt Susan lives to Smoking Yellow American Spirits that my Dad bought me.





In the next 10 days I’d like to…

1. Write a proper blog entry and finish writing Christmas πŸŽ… cards.

2. Apologize for my “Wicked” sleeping habits from the front of the month.

3. Recover from selfish shopping πŸ›.

4. Solve crimes in the parks, and finish science experiment projects.

5. Write My Christmas Wishlist.

6. Keep a clean house 🏑 while smoking safely and drinking my coffee.

7. Watch 3 Christmas Movies all the way through.

8. Learn more about what the Government and Politics and what they are doing to me and my future.

9. Write helpful 2022 goals.

10. Help my son…

No comments:

Post a Comment